Date de départ : Samedi (Mai – 21 Septembre)
L'heure de départ : 6 :15 AM， 1170 Rue Peel, Montréal, QC H3B 0A9
Retour à Montréal : le soir du sixième jour (vers 21 :00)
Le matin, nous partons pour le port, nous allons rejoindre l’ l'Île-du-Prince-Édouard par le ferry (selon le calendrier de la compagnie de ferry, ou on va passer par le pont de la Confédération). Arrivée à Charlottetown, capitale de la plus petite province canadienne et le berceau de la Confédération. Visiter la maison Anne aux Pignons verts. Visiter la plage de Cavendish, une des principales destinations estivales de l’Île-du-Prince-Édouard
Nous traverserons le pont de la Confédération pour rejoindre Shediac, petite ville reconnue pour sa pêche de homard, son célèbre Festival du homard et sa représentation du plus gros homard du monde. Visiter Magnetic Hill, la côte magnétique, il s’agit d’une portion de route d’un demi-kilomètre, qui donne l’illusion que les automobiles remontent la pente. Visiter Kings Landing, un village historique situé dans la paroisse de Prince-William, près de Fredericton, il est constitué principalement d’édifices authentiques. Continuation la route vers Rivière du Loup. Nuit à l’hôtel à Rivière du loup.
Après le petit déjeuner, nous faisons une croisière d’une durée de 3h pour observer des baleines. Plus continuation notre route de retour vers Montréal. Nous arriverons à Montréal environ 20h00.
Billet d’entrée optionnelle：
Billets d'entrée (incluant: Merveille des chutes réversibles, Chips Entreprise, Charlottetown, Parc des rochers Hopewell, la plage rouge, Peggy's Cove, la baie de Fundy, la romantique Anne of Green Gables, la gorge de Grand-Sault, la côte magnétique, le pont de confédération)
Entrance fee Optional：
CAD 25(6-15 ans)
CAD 12(0-5 ans)
CAD 45(65+ ans)
CAD 10(5-12 ans)
CAD 0(0-4 ans)
CAD 20(65+ ans)
Perce Cruise+Bonaventure Island
CAD 25(6-15 ans)
CAD 0(0-5 ans)
CAD 43(65+ ans)
Forillon National Park
CAD 6.5(5-17 ans)
CAD 0(0-4 ans)
CAD 8 (65+ ans)
CAD 9(5-17 ans)
CAD 0(0-4 ans)
CAD 15(65+ ans)
General Terms & Condition
I, RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
1. All tours are open for early booking, Travel Agency suggests that each passenger should book tour at least 2 weeks before departure date. Passengers are responsible for all visas, entry, health and other requirements and any document required by laws, regulations, orders and /or requirements of countries visited. All passengers traveling abroad require a Passport, valid for 6 months beyond the conclusion of their trip and with appropriate visas. Multiple-entry visas are required for some countries. It is the responsibility of each passenger to have a valid Passport and necessary visas, as well as to comply with entry, health or other requirements of the countries visited. Travel Agency is not responsible for passport, visa requirements, entry, health or other requirements of the countries visited or for any loss sustained by passengers for failing to comply with laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of countries visited.
2. A 50% deposit of the entire tour fee is required at the time the reservation is made. Full payment is required to pay 7 days prior to tour departure. All deposits and full payment are non-refundabie and are not transferable to other passenger or other tour.
3. Travel Agency reserves the right to cancel the reservation should payment not be received within the above-specified periods, and all payments previously made will not be reminded under this circumstance.
4. Only cash, bank draft or certified cheque will be accepted for any payment made within 14 days of tour ueparture, personal cheque will not be accepted.
II. TOUR COST INCLUDES
1. Hotel accommodation as outlined in the itinerary or equivalent. Hotel Accommodation is based on two adults sharing one bed room, excluding child fare. For three adults (Triple) or four adults (Quad) per room sharing two twin/queen beds, please specify at time of booking
2. Transportation via flights, train, ferry cruise & coaches.
3. Tour guide: service ot professional Chinese/English or French speaking tourguide.
4. Baggage: One piece of check-in baggage maximum weight 20Kg (44lbs) per person with dimensions not exceeding 29'x20'x10’, and one piece of carry-on baggage per person.
III. TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Excess baggage fees
2. Admissions meals
3. Personal charges such as travel document and visa fees
4. Travel insurance including medical and accidental insurance
5. Service fee for tour guide and driver, minimum $7 Canadian dollars in Canada and USD $7 in USA per day per adult and $5.00 per day per child (2-12 yrs old)
6. Baggage handling fees, phone calls, room service, movies and etc
IV. SEAT ASSIGNMENT
1. All seats will be pre-assigned after payment is made based on a first come first served basis.
2. Due to Motorcoach insurance Policy, passengers over 2 years of age must purchase ticket in order to occupy sea|s.
V. CANCELLATION & CHANGE
1. Notice of cancellation and change must be made in writing to Maple Tours, and the following scale of charges will be applied:
. For snort tours (5 days or shorter) cancellation within 7-14 days prior to departure, charge 20% of total price
. For long tours (6 days or more) cancellation within 20-30 days prior to departure, charge 20% of total price.
. All cancellation within 7 days prior to departures, for short trips (5 days or shorter) or all cancellations within 20 days prior to departures for long trips (6 days or more) are not refundable.
2. These cancellation fees also apply to passengers who cancel the tour due to problems incurred from visa application
VI, TRAVEL INSURANCE
1. Travel Agency is not responsible for any accidents occur on or during the tour. Jt is strongly recommended that passengers should buy travel insurance before departure. For more information, please consult our travel agent
1. Travel Agency acts only as an agent. We reserve the right to substitute hotels, and alter itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of the tour. Travel Agencyreserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. By accepting tour policy, passenger should agree that Travel Agencyshall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, accidents, weather or any other causes.
2. All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passengers' own risk. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors, as such, their security policies will be respected.
3. Travel Agency shall be responsible for the passengers for supplying the services and accommodations described in the brochure, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of Concord Tours. In such circumstances, Travel Agencywill do its best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
4. Passengers are responsible to observe the laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of countries visited. Travel Agencyassumes no responsibility for any passenger rejected to enter the countries visited. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the unused portion of the tour.
5. Passengers are required to respect the tour schedule. Each passenger should get to the scheduled pickup point 15 minutes prior to the departure time. On or during the tour, if any one fails to show up on time, the maximum waiting time will be 15 minutes. If no show-up, unused services will be neither refundable nor exchangeable.
6. Travel Agency is pleased to accept requests of individual arrivals or departures for independent travelers, however, Travel Agencywill not be responsible for any loss sustained by passengers for any missed portion of your or hotel accommodation caused by traffic delay or delay in any nature.
7. Travel Agency reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone who conducts himself or herself in such a way so that his or her behavior is disturbing to either the tour or other passengers to such as extent that could interrupt the tour. According, we are not responsible for passenger's conduct after the completion of the tour. Should any passenger be asked to leave the tour, the balance of the tour fee will not be refunded.
1. Travel Agency constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control, Travel Agency reserves the right to make changes such as to vary itineraries, to substitute hotels, to cancel or re-schedule tour departure as deemed to be appropriate. Furthermore tour price will be adjusted according to the extension or abridgement of travel period. Passengers shall not use this as an excuse for an objection.
2. Tour prices are based on costs of airfares, hotel rates, transportation charges, admission fees, and exchange rates at time of press, said tour price might be subject to change without notice. Should any of these cost changes, Travel Agency reserves the right to adjust the tour price before tour departure, total amount of adjustment may up to 75%. Nevertheless, this does not apply to passengers with full payment at time of adjustment.
3. For USA tours, valid Passport (valid for 6 months after the return date) and valid visas (Canadian and American) are required (except countries in the Visa Waiver Program). The traveler who been refused entry by customs because of personal travel documents problems will be obliged to leave the group from U.S. border and the return fee will afford by their own.
Your reservation with us for all the tours confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to each and all of the above conditions and limits on responsibility.