Aircraft Museum, Yellowstone,N.P., Little Big Horn Battlefield National Monument, Devil Tower,Badland N.P., Mt.Rushmore, Crazy Horse monument ,Chicago River& Lake Michigan cruise,Chicago Skydeck, Ford Rouge Factory Tour, Henry Ford Museum
From Montreal to Vancouver by plane. Check in at Super 8 Hotel in Vancouver, and then enjoy free time in Vancouver to visit friends or shopping.
Depart to the biggest city in northwest of U.S.—Seattle. Stop at Seatle Center and its famous landmark Space Needle. Then we pass by the Pioneer Square, the oldest part of Seattle and to have lunch in Chinatown. After lunch we’ll visit the world’s first Starbucks coffee shop, and the Pike Place Market. Then head to Spokane, there we’ll visit Riverfront Park built for World Expo 74. Hotel will be in Travelodge, Spokane.
Visit Coeur D’Alene in Idaho. Enjoy walking on the world’s longest Floating Bridge on the Coeur D’Alene Lake. Then, go to “Big Sky Country” Montana. Enjoy the beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains. Then we stop in the famous 50,000 Silver Dollar Salon Bar where over 50,000 silver dollars are displayed inside. Then head to the direction of Yellowstone Park. Overnight in Super 8 Hotel in Bozeman, near Yellowstone Park.
Visit Yellowstone National Park—the world’s first national park. Inside the park, there are big concentration of the world’s most extraordinary geysers and hot springs. The most famous is the Old Faithful Geyser which erupt 100 feet or higher approximately every 80 to 90 minutes. Visit Fountain Paint Pot which contains a small collection of different jewel-like geysers, and colorful hot springs. Then visit Grand Prismatic Spring, the largest hot spring in the U.S. In the afternoon, visit Yellowstone Grand Canyon, the most beautiful yellow canyon in the world. Overnight hotel as above.
First, we visit Mammoth Hot Springs, the huge hot springs with many layers and different minerals, therefore, it creates very colorful view. While driving in the Yellowstone Park, we can easily see lots of wildlife, especially bisons, roaming on the road. We’ll have lunch by the lakeside of Yellowstone Lake, the largest freshwater lake above 7,000 feet in North America. In the afternoon, we’ll leave Yellowstone Park by the famous 52-mile Cody Scenic Byway, which has been called the most scenic highway in America by President Roosevelt. Then we’ll pass the Big Horn Mountain, stop at Buffalo Bill Dam & beautiful Shoshone Canyon, and arrive our hotel Days Inn in Buffalo.
Visit the first U.S. National Monument, the Devils Tower, the core of a volcano exposed from erosion. In this park, we can see a big Prairie Dog Town, where the cute Prairie dogs live. Then, visit Mt. Rushmore, the giant sculptures of the heads of the four former U.S. presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln & Roosevelt. Then visit Crazy Horse Memorial, the world’s largest statue to honour the culture, tradition and living heritage of North American Indians. Overnight hotel in White House Resort in Rapid City.
Head to the Wall Drugs, the best place to shop for Cowboy items. Till now, the store still keeps its tradition from 1936 that it serves free cold ice water and 5-cent coffee for visitors. We can enjoy eating the buffalo burger here.Then head to Badlands National Park where there is an unusual colourful landscape, which looks like another planet in the outer-space. Later in the day, visit Mitchell town, the world’s only corn palace. Its exterior is completely covered with thousands of bushels of native South Dakota corn, grain and grasses that are arranged into large murals every spring. Overnight hotel in Econolodge Hotel in Jackson
Continue to travel east to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the American prairies. We will stop by the river shore of the famous Mississippi River, the longest river in U.S. Then, we’ll visit the state capitol of Wisconsin, in Madison. This is the largest State Capitol in U.S. and it resembles the National Capitol in D.C.Overnight Hotel in Days Inn Hotel near Chicago.
In the morning, we will head to downtown Chicago. We’ll have a 1.5-hour river cruise (US$32/US$17) along Chicago River and Lake Michigan. On the boat, we’ll listen to the tour guide explaining the Chicago history and see the beautiful skyscrapers passing along the river shore. Then we visit the most unique landmark of Chicago: the Cloud Gate & the Crown Fountain in Millenium Park. Then we’ll drive along the Magnificent Mile, Michigan Avenue, the old water tower, Northwest University, etc. After lunch in Chinatown, we’ll go up the Skydeck Chicago, (US$19/US$12), the tallest building in U.S. with 110-storey high. Then our last stop is at the famous Buckingham Fountain. Then we head to Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets. This is the largest outlet mall with 120 stores in greater Chicago region. Overnight stay in Hotel near the Outlet.
After breakfast, we head to Detroit, the World Capital of Cars. We’lll visit Ford Rouge Factory Tour (US$15/US$12) to visit the assembly plant where F150 trucks are assembled. Then visit Henry Ford Museum (US$18/US$13.50). In the museum, Henry Ford’s famous Model T is displayed with many other national treasures such as: Rosa Park’s bus, different presidential limousines, etc., Then we visit the downtown Detroit Renaissance Center, headquarters of GM.. There we can see the General Motors show-room, Wintergardens, Borealis: the world’s tallest vertical glass sculpture, and river-walk along Destroit River. . Then, shop in duty-free store and then head to Windsor, Canada. In Windsor, visit the beautiful Windsor Casino. Overnight hotel in Travelodge by the River front near the Casino.
Head to Toronto. Shopping and lunch in the famous Pacific Mall in Markham. Then back to Montreal. Around 9:30pm arrive in Montreal.
|Travel Package Across U.S.entrance fees (Obligatory)||USD 205||USD 130(4-12years)||USD 0(0-3years)||USD 205(13-16years)||USD 130(65+years)|
*Travel Package Across U.S. (Obligatory): Aircraft Museum, Space Needle, Yellowstone N.P., Devil Tower, Badland N.P., Mt.Rushmore, Crazy Horse monument ,Chicago River & Lake cruise, Chicago Skydeck, Ford Rouge Factory Tour, Henry Ford Museum.
General Terms & Condition
I, RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
1. All tours are open for early booking, Travel Agency suggests that each passenger should book tour at least 2 weeks before departure date. Passengers are responsible for all visas, entry, health and other requirements and any document required by laws, regulations, orders and /or requirements of countries visited. All passengers traveling abroad require a Passport, valid for 6 months beyond the conclusion of their trip and with appropriate visas. Multiple-entry visas are required for some countries. It is the responsibility of each passenger to have a valid Passport and necessary visas, as well as to comply with entry, health or other requirements of the countries visited. Travel Agency is not responsible for passport, visa requirements, entry, health or other requirements of the countries visited or for any loss sustained by passengers for failing to comply with laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of countries visited.
2. A 50% deposit of the entire tour fee is required at the time the reservation is made. Full payment is required to pay 7 days prior to tour departure. All deposits and full payment are non-refundabie and are not transferable to other passenger or other tour.
3. Travel Agency reserves the right to cancel the reservation should payment not be received within the above-specified periods, and all payments previously made will not be reminded under this circumstance.
4. Only cash, bank draft or certified cheque will be accepted for any payment made within 14 days of tour ueparture, personal cheque will not be accepted.
II. TOUR COST INCLUDES
1. Hotel accommodation as outlined in the itinerary or equivalent. Hotel Accommodation is based on two adults sharing one bed room, excluding child fare. For three adults (Triple) or four adults (Quad) per room sharing two twin/queen beds, please specify at time of booking
2. Transportation via flights, train, ferry cruise & coaches.
3. Tour guide: service ot professional Chinese/English or French speaking tourguide.
4. Baggage: One piece of check-in baggage maximum weight 20Kg (44lbs) per person with dimensions not exceeding 29'x20'x10’, and one piece of carry-on baggage per person.
III. TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Excess baggage fees
2. Admissions meals
3. Personal charges such as travel document and visa fees
4. Travel insurance including medical and accidental insurance
5. Service fee for tour guide and driver, minimum $7 Canadian dollars in Canada and USD $7 in USA per day per adult and $5.00 per day per child (2-12 yrs old)
6. Baggage handling fees, phone calls, room service, movies and etc
IV. SEAT ASSIGNMENT
1. All seats will be pre-assigned after payment is made based on a first come first served basis.
2. Due to Motorcoach insurance Policy, passengers over 2 years of age must purchase ticket in order to occupy sea|s.
V. CANCELLATION & CHANGE
1. Notice of cancellation and change must be made in writing to Maple Tours, and the following scale of charges will be applied:
. For snort tours (5 days or shorter) cancellation within 7-14 days prior to departure, charge 20% of total price
. For long tours (6 days or more) cancellation within 20-30 days prior to departure, charge 20% of total price.
. All cancellation within 7 days prior to departures, for short trips (5 days or shorter) or all cancellations within 20 days prior to departures for long trips (6 days or more) are not refundable.
2. These cancellation fees also apply to passengers who cancel the tour due to problems incurred from visa application
VI, TRAVEL INSURANCE
1. Travel Agency is not responsible for any accidents occur on or during the tour. Jt is strongly recommended that passengers should buy travel insurance before departure. For more information, please consult our travel agent
1. Travel Agency acts only as an agent. We reserve the right to substitute hotels, and alter itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of the tour. Travel Agencyreserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. By accepting tour policy, passenger should agree that Travel Agencyshall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, accidents, weather or any other causes.
2. All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passengers' own risk. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors, as such, their security policies will be respected.
3. Travel Agency shall be responsible for the passengers for supplying the services and accommodations described in the brochure, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of Maple Tour. In such circumstances, Travel Agencywill do its best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
4. Passengers are responsible to observe the laws, regulations, orders and/or requirements of countries visited. Travel Agencyassumes no responsibility for any passenger rejected to enter the countries visited. In such circumstances, there shall be no refund for the unused portion of the tour.
5. Passengers are required to respect the tour schedule. Each passenger should get to the scheduled pickup point 15 minutes prior to the departure time. On or during the tour, if any one fails to show up on time, the maximum waiting time will be 15 minutes. If no show-up, unused services will be neither refundable nor exchangeable.
6. Travel Agency is pleased to accept requests of individual arrivals or departures for independent travelers, however, Travel Agencywill not be responsible for any loss sustained by passengers for any missed portion of your or hotel accommodation caused by traffic delay or delay in any nature.
7. Travel Agency reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone who conducts himself or herself in such a way so that his or her behavior is disturbing to either the tour or other passengers to such as extent that could interrupt the tour. According, we are not responsible for passenger's conduct after the completion of the tour. Should any passenger be asked to leave the tour, the balance of the tour fee will not be refunded.
1. Travel Agency constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control, Travel Agency reserves the right to make changes such as to vary itineraries, to substitute hotels, to cancel or re-schedule tour departure as deemed to be appropriate. Furthermore tour price will be adjusted according to the extension or abridgement of travel period. Passengers shall not use this as an excuse for an objection.
2. Tour prices are based on costs of airfares, hotel rates, transportation charges, admission fees, and exchange rates at time of press, said tour price might be subject to change without notice. Should any of these cost changes, Travel Agency reserves the right to adjust the tour price before tour departure, total amount of adjustment may up to 75%. Nevertheless, this does not apply to passengers with full payment at time of adjustment.
3. For USA tours, valid Passport (valid for 6 months after the return date) and valid visas (Canadian and American) are required (except countries in the Visa Waiver Program). The traveler who been refused entry by customs because of personal travel documents problems will be obliged to leave the group from U.S. border and the return fee will afford by their own.
Your reservation with us for all the tours confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to each and all of the above conditions and limits on responsibility.